BE AN ANIMAL PARENT WITHOUT ALL THE WORK!
Zoo PAL sponsorships are the public’s best way to take part in our animal care as donations go directly to the diet, enrichment and health of your chosen animal! Anyone can sponsor any animal and become a Zoo PAL (Proud Animal Lover)
Benefits of a Zoo PAL sponsorship include:
• Certificate of sponsorship with photo of sponsored animal
• Zoo PAL window decal
• Name listed on Zoo PAL board for one year
• Invitation to annual Zoo Friends’ Night to visit sponsored animal and meet keepers and staff that care for and feed your Zoo PAL
* A plush animal is also available for donations of $50 or more when sponsoring an animal through the featured promotion below.
• Donate $100 or more to be invited to annual Zoo Donor Breakfast
• Donate $200 or more to have names listed on a plaque at animal’s exhibit for one year and invitation to annual Lights Before Christmas Donor Party
• Donate $500 or more to also be invited to choose a Zoo Donor Tour
Questions? Please contact the Zoo at 419-385-5721, ext 2078.
Featured Animal: CARNIVORES
Offer some help by becoming a Zoo PAL through a sponsorship to cover exceptional animal care and enrichment for the Toledo Zoo’s lovable carnivores – tigers cubs, Rory and Alexei, brown bears, Cody, Montana and Dodge, and our new snow leopard cubs.
We understand that our community and our world has experienced turbulent times in the past year due to Covid-19. Please know that your support is still needed and appreciated to help care for our animals as we move forward from the pandemic.
Zoo Donor Lights Before Christmas Party
Monday, November 29